SalmonMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SalmonMS

Forum of SalmonMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Savage's GM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
savage

Savage's GM Empty
PostSubject: Savage's GM   Savage's GM Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:40 am

-Job you want to apply (coder, gm): GM

-Name:Joshua or josh

-IGN aka In-Game Name:Savage

-How can you improve the server: i can improve the server by catching hackers helping players out when every they need help,making sure every one is having a great time and following the rules.

-How many hours can you play per day:weekdays 2-4hrs weekends 5-8 hrs

-Your expriences (if any):i was a GM for a few servers: DeathstarMS,TheMS,WarriorMS,DeathcityMS, and my friends server wich i dont no the name of

-Why do you want to apply for _____GM____(Job you want to apply): i want to apply for a GM spot because i have Fun helping people and i just like to help people that is in need and i like creating very and clever events for players to enjoy.

-About yourseft: i am very friendly,i will follow all rules and will not abuse the powers of the GM, i will b fair to all players even if its my cousins/friends and i am very relaxed i dont get mad very easily and i am not a jerk =)

thank you for reading my GM app

sincerely yours,
Savage(josh) =)
Back to top Go down
Chrissie
Admin
Chrissie

Savage's GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savage's GM   Savage's GM Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:39 pm

savage wrote:
-Job you want to apply (coder, gm): GM

-Name:Joshua or josh

-IGN aka In-Game Name:Savage

-How can you improve the server: i can improve the server by catching hackers helping players out when every they need help,making sure every one is having a great time and following the rules.

-How many hours can you play per day:weekdays 2-4hrs weekends 5-8 hrs

-Your expriences (if any):i was a GM for a few servers: DeathstarMS,TheMS,WarriorMS,DeathcityMS, and my friends server wich i dont no the name of

-Why do you want to apply for _____GM____(Job you want to apply): i want to apply for a GM spot because i have Fun helping people and i just like to help people that is in need and i like creating very and clever events for players to enjoy.

-About yourseft: i am very friendly,i will follow all rules and will not abuse the powers of the GM, i will b fair to all players even if its my cousins/friends and i am very relaxed i dont get mad very easily and i am not a jerk =)

thank you for reading my GM app

sincerely yours,
Savage(josh) =)

Good, however, I had to re-think about hiring you. Thanks anyway for posting the application.

Chrssie Razz
Back to top Go down
https://salmonms.forumotion.com

Savage's GM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SalmonMS :: Job Application-
Jump to: