SalmonMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SalmonMS

Forum of SalmonMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blakes GM App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blake

Blake

Blakes GM App Empty
PostSubject: Blakes GM App   Blakes GM App Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:11 am

-Job you want to apply: GM

-Name:Blake

-IGN aka In-Game Name: Blake

-How can you improve the server: By making the server hacker free and also having fun with other people. Also making th eserver a better place. Bringing in more salmon to the server. Vote. Invite alot more people to this awesome server!!!!!!

-How many hours can you play per day: Weekends 20/2 Weekdays 12/5 or 15/5

-Your expriences (if any): I was GM on 10 Other MS Private Servers: OpenStory, UberPwnsMS, and SacrificeMS, and FutureMaple/Co-Owner and WhosStory/Co-Owner and BeastlyMS RedMS, BeyondStory, MountiansMS Gabo-MS.

-Why do you want to apply for GM: Because I can help out as many players as possible and I can ban hackers that hack (lol) and I can also help other GM’s that need help. Example: If a GM Doesn’t know a GM Command and/or a item id I will just tell them the id number or tell them to use !search (the item they want).

-About yourseft: I live in the USA C.T (Central Time Zone) i am 15 years old i am a freshmen in high school i am responisable and respectful to other people i got manners (lol) i am an awesome helper.

Thanks alot for taking the tiem to read my gm app.

You can contact me at bettger13@yahoo.com or on msn messager bettger13@hotmail.com

Thanks again,Blake (p.s thanks alot)
Back to top Go down
Chrissie
Admin
Chrissie

Blakes GM App Empty
PostSubject: RE:Blakes GM App   Blakes GM App Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:34 pm

Good Application.

APPLICATION ACCEPTED, CONGRATULATIONS!

*Currently, SalmonMS will be down due to login problem. You will be able to be GM when the problem is solved. I try to solve within 3 days from now. Thanks for your waiting! Very Happy

Chrissie Razz
Back to top Go down
https://salmonms.forumotion.com
Blake

Blake

Blakes GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blakes GM App   Blakes GM App Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:51 am

Thank you alot and about that problem if u have msn i could have someone help you
Back to top Go down
[GM] Shadowz

[GM] Shadowz

Blakes GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blakes GM App   Blakes GM App Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:00 am

gratz!
Back to top Go down
Chrissie
Admin
Chrissie

Blakes GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blakes GM App   Blakes GM App Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:06 pm

Blake wrote:
Thank you alot and about that problem if u have msn i could have someone help you

Whats your hamachi nickname? I will pm you my MSN? Thanks

Chrissie Razz *Trying to solve server problems~ Sad Hope will be solved!!!
Back to top Go down
https://salmonms.forumotion.com
Blake

Blake

Blakes GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blakes GM App   Blakes GM App Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:14 pm

Its Blake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blakes GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blakes GM App   Blakes GM App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blakes GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SalmonMS :: Job Application-
Jump to: