SalmonMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SalmonMS

Forum of SalmonMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All-in-one seller in SalmonMS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WinnieLove

All-in-one seller in SalmonMS Empty
PostSubject: All-in-one seller in SalmonMS   All-in-one seller in SalmonMS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:18 pm

Hi Players,

You may not know me but I am the Co-Admin. I just came back from my school camp.

Hope the server is doing well. Chrissie (admin) is my real life friends, yea..

About the All-in-one seller in SalmonMS:
The npc is 'Charity Box' which can only be found in GM Map.

How to get in?
Simply collect 100 chicken feets and click on 'Tian' to go to GM Map.

How to collect chicken feets?
Easy! Just get 2b to exchange for 1 chicken feet in the exchange NPC in FM. (mesos easy earn)

What if you need the item urgently and don't have 100 chicken feets?
OK sure! Just pay one of our GMs (if online), 5k to help you buy 1 item.

Anything not sure about this system?
Leave a reply. Smile

From,
Winnie flower
Back to top Go down
BoA

BoA

PostSubject: Re: All-in-one seller in SalmonMS   All-in-one seller in SalmonMS Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:56 pm

wow i love the ideas but we shuold have one outside
Back to top Go down
Tape

Tape

PostSubject: Re: All-in-one seller in SalmonMS   All-in-one seller in SalmonMS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:15 am

yea i agree with BoA, we should really have one that everyone can access. It's not really efficient for players to collect 2bill for 1 chicken. But im just saying my suggestion, but it will make it easier for players.
Back to top Go down
BoA

BoA

PostSubject: Re: All-in-one seller in SalmonMS   All-in-one seller in SalmonMS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:47 pm

yeah what happen if there on GM online all the new player will get bored
Back to top Go down
Chrissie
Admin
Chrissie

PostSubject: Re: All-in-one seller in SalmonMS   All-in-one seller in SalmonMS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:42 pm

Tape wrote:
yea i agree with BoA, we should really have one that everyone can access. It's not really efficient for players to collect 2bill for 1 chicken. But im just saying my suggestion, but it will make it easier for players.

Maybe I will make a new Npc that only sell something NORMAL EQ? But need to find a npc script coder. Not very good at coding npc script

Whats all your suggestions?

Oh yea btw, Tape, can tell me your Timezone. (GMT +or- __) cuz You seem to not be able to play the svr when I put it online?

Chrissie Razz
Back to top Go down
https://salmonms.forumotion.com
Tokeanizer

PostSubject: Hey   All-in-one seller in SalmonMS Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:13 pm

I think it's a good idea but if players need itams and no one is on line and they dont have the cash then what should they do. So what I am trying to say is that it would be best if we have a new npc that any one has acsess to.
Back to top Go down
Tape

Tape

PostSubject: Re: All-in-one seller in SalmonMS   All-in-one seller in SalmonMS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:33 am

yea chrissie i think yours and my time zone are different. Mine is GMT Mountain Time(GMT-7). I think this is good though when we put our server 24/7 because we will always have someone patrolling the server.
Back to top Go down
Chrissie
Admin
Chrissie

PostSubject: Re: All-in-one seller in SalmonMS   All-in-one seller in SalmonMS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:58 pm

Tape wrote:
yea chrissie i think yours and my time zone are different. Mine is GMT Mountain Time(GMT-7). I think this is good though when we put our server 24/7 because we will always have someone patrolling the server.

try..need $$ 0_0

Chrissie Razz
Back to top Go down
https://salmonms.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All-in-one seller in SalmonMS   All-in-one seller in SalmonMS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All-in-one seller in SalmonMS
Page 1 of 1