SalmonMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SalmonMS

Forum of SalmonMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AznShorty GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AznShorty

AznShorty GM Application Empty
PostSubject: AznShorty GM Application   AznShorty GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:48 am

-Job you want to apply (coder, gm): GM

Name: Eddie

IGN: AznShorty

Why do you want to be a gm in our ms:

hmm, i wanna be GM cuz i believe i can do a good job in monitoring the game as well as taking the correct action when ppl who violates the game in any ways, for example hacking. Also I want to make SalmonMS to become one that is well known, but at the same time able not to be caught by nexon, like other PS have been already.

What are you going to do when you become gm:

As a GM i will first of all do what a GM is needed to do, which would benefit all is, host events. As well, I will take action if seeing a hacker, and make this game as fair as possible. Having great leadership skills, as well as good sense of responsibility, will make this game far more reliable and one that will be memorable.

What are you going to do when you see a hacker in front of you:

If seeing a hacker, depending on situation, i have quite a few solution.

First of all, confirm if he is an actual hacker, and if he is, then banning asap is neccessary, but be4 that, it is needed to take proof such as screen shot, so if any unnecceary disputes occur, i have my own testimony.

Why do you think we should choose you as gm:

Well first of all, my age is probably a huge advantage. As an older individual, i believe you should feel that i am capable in handeling in more tougher situation than the younger kids. Also, bias is not in my dictionary, and such bribes will not work on me. Also, i am able to go on much longer time periods (5-7hours per day) than say a kid who has certain time curfews.

Any description of yourself:

Dont really wanna brag about this one cuz i believe GM's should be humble...

Any last words: Hope U will select me as GM ASAP so i can help bring this server popularity up asap!~ =)
Back to top Go down
BoA

BoA

AznShorty GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: AznShorty GM Application   AznShorty GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:07 pm

good luck
Back to top Go down

AznShorty GM Application
Page 1 of 1