SalmonMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SalmonMS

Forum of SalmonMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BoA GM APP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BoA

BoA

BoA GM APP Empty
PostSubject: BoA GM APP   BoA GM APP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:51 pm

Name : Jimmy

Time Zone: (GMT+10:00)

Email : Jimmyy.__@hotmail.com

IGN : BoA

Job you Applying for : Game Master

Online Times : Monday-Friday times from 4pm-9pm--Saturday and Sunday time from 10am-12 then 4pm-9pm (GMT+10:00)

Why should we accept you: Hey guys, first off my name is Jimmy and I'm 15 years old. I have been playing MapleStory for over three years.

I have been a GM on a few different servers and I have hosted my own server for a short while. I have all of the GM commands memorized and I know how to use each and every one of them.

I take my job as a GM seriously and I always carry out my GM duties as a professional. I do not ban for grudges or if somebody pisses me off; I only ban if somebody deliberately breaks the rules. I don't let emotion affect my decisions.

I am very experienced in hacking so I know what all the hackers are doing to try to gain an unfair advantage in this game. I know the name of every hack and I can instantly recognize any of them. I know what hackers do to try and avoid the GMs, I know what hacks they use, and I know where they go. Chances are I'm a more experienced hacker than any given hacker that tries to hack on a server I'm playing.

I'm not going to even go into my skills at banning hackers. People always put that and act like it's amazing that they can ban lots of them. It's nothing special to me, really, it's simple and most of the time hackers don't get by me.

On top of my vast knowledge of this game on both the GMs side and the hacker's side, I have an IQ of approximately 145 and I get the same test scores as the valedictorian of my high school.

And no, I don't act all boring like I am right now when I'm typing this. In fact I'm a pretty crazy guy haha.

Anyways, to continue...

I'm pretty good at hosting events and I don't do retarded ones like randomly spawning bosses in the FM. I actually make a game out of events and make it fun for everybody.

I'm very fair when it comes to punishment and I will usually hear anyone out when giving out consequences. I don't abuse my GM powers like so many people do. I see so many people banning players left and right just because they smega saying that they don't like one of the GMs. I'm not like that at all.

Experiences : As I have said earlier I have been a gm and try host my own server.

Proof Of your GM Experiences : (i can script and make NPC or shop) i can send some of my scripting.

(i will now show Proof of my owner server rules i made with my friends but the server shut down. T_T)

What are "my gm rules"
1. Never ban someone for no apparent reason (e.g: scolding , insulting)At most give them a jail sentence or a warning.
2. Always seek help from higher authority when fights or arguements break out.
3. Never Ignore someone in need of help
4. Host Events when needed to in order to keep the server lively and happy.
5. No private events.
6. SS before banning for proof.

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO PROPERLY BAN SOMEONE:
1. Track down the person and administer the situation.
4. Take a SS for proof
3. I have tried out hacks so i know what they do and how to judge.
currently have 2 a/bed accounts and botting a lukless in mardia lvl 15 in tomatoe field.0.0
4.If the person really hacks, warp him to a isolated place and question.
5.If the person refues to cooperate then its time to ban

Any Other Info about yourself : I can follow instructions very easily and I don't need to be told twice what the rules are.

Last edited by BoA on Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chrissie
Admin
Chrissie

BoA GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoA GM APP   BoA GM APP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:32 pm

BoA wrote:
Name : Jimmy

Time Zone: (GMT+10:00)

Email : Jimmyy.__@hotmail.com

IGN : iBoA but are there anyway you can change it to BoA thanks Razz

Job you Applying for : Game Master

Online Times : Monday-Friday times from 4pm-9pm--Saturday and Sunday time from 10am-12 then 4pm-9pm (GMT+10:00)

Why should we accept you: Hey guys, first off my name is Jimmy and I'm 15 years old. I have been playing MapleStory for over three years.

I have been a GM on a few different servers and I have hosted my own server for a short while. I have all of the GM commands memorized and I know how to use each and every one of them.

I take my job as a GM seriously and I always carry out my GM duties as a professional. I do not ban for grudges or if somebody pisses me off; I only ban if somebody deliberately breaks the rules. I don't let emotion affect my decisions.

I am very experienced in hacking so I know what all the hackers are doing to try to gain an unfair advantage in this game. I know the name of every hack and I can instantly recognize any of them. I know what hackers do to try and avoid the GMs, I know what hacks they use, and I know where they go. Chances are I'm a more experienced hacker than any given hacker that tries to hack on a server I'm playing.

I'm not going to even go into my skills at banning hackers. People always put that and act like it's amazing that they can ban lots of them. It's nothing special to me, really, it's simple and most of the time hackers don't get by me.

On top of my vast knowledge of this game on both the GMs side and the hacker's side, I have an IQ of approximately 145 and I get the same test scores as the valedictorian of my high school.

And no, I don't act all boring like I am right now when I'm typing this. In fact I'm a pretty crazy guy haha.

Anyways, to continue...

I'm pretty good at hosting events and I don't do retarded ones like randomly spawning bosses in the FM. I actually make a game out of events and make it fun for everybody.

I'm very fair when it comes to punishment and I will usually hear anyone out when giving out consequences. I don't abuse my GM powers like so many people do. I see so many people banning players left and right just because they smega saying that they don't like one of the GMs. I'm not like that at all.

Experiences : As I have said earlier I have been a gm and try host my own server.

Proof Of your GM Experiences : (i can script and make NPC or shop) i can send some of my scripting.

(i will now show Proof of my owner server rules i made with my friends but the server shut down. T_T)

What are "my gm rules"
1. Never ban someone for no apparent reason (e.g: scolding , insulting)At most give them a jail sentence or a warning.
2. Always seek help from higher authority when fights or arguements break out.
3. Never Ignore someone in need of help
4. Host Events when needed to in order to keep the server lively and happy.
5. No private events.
6. SS before banning for proof.

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO PROPERLY BAN SOMEONE:
1. Track down the person and administer the situation.
4. Take a SS for proof
3. I have tried out hacks so i know what they do and how to judge.
currently have 2 a/bed accounts and botting a lukless in mardia lvl 15 in tomatoe field.0.0
4.If the person really hacks, warp him to a isolated place and question.
5.If the person refues to cooperate then its time to ban

Any Other Info about yourself : I can follow instructions very easily and I don't need to be told twice what the rules are.

OK, GIVE ME SOME TIME TO DECIDE.
THANKS

Chrissie Razz
Back to top Go down
https://salmonms.forumotion.com
BoA

BoA

BoA GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoA GM APP   BoA GM APP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:37 pm

wow that was quick thanks you for reading
Back to top Go down
Tape

Tape

BoA GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoA GM APP   BoA GM APP Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:40 am

this is an awesome gm app, we could use a guy like you. Good luck
Back to top Go down
Blake

Blake

BoA GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoA GM APP   BoA GM APP Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:57 am

Nice App bro good luck to you
Back to top Go down
BoA

BoA

BoA GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoA GM APP   BoA GM APP Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:50 pm

thanks alot guy
Back to top Go down
Chrissie
Admin
Chrissie

BoA GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoA GM APP   BoA GM APP Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:25 pm

BoA wrote:
thanks alot guy

After consideration, BoA, you are a GM! Very Happy

CONGRATULATIONS!

Chrissie Razz
Back to top Go down
https://salmonms.forumotion.com
BoA

BoA

BoA GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoA GM APP   BoA GM APP Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:32 pm

thanks Chrissie be on soon Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tape

Tape

BoA GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoA GM APP   BoA GM APP Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:36 am

congrats!
Back to top Go down
BoA

BoA

BoA GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoA GM APP   BoA GM APP Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:53 am

Tape wrote:
congrats!

thanks Tape
Back to top Go down
Blue

Blue

BoA GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoA GM APP   BoA GM APP Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:47 pm

BoA, u didnt follow the format which means u should make a new app with the right format, still, grats! ;D

P.S arnt u from AmsMS?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BoA GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoA GM APP   BoA GM APP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BoA GM APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SalmonMS :: Job Application-
Jump to: