SalmonMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SalmonMS

Forum of SalmonMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

limiteless GM application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MAPLECACACA

limiteless GM application Empty
PostSubject: limiteless GM application   limiteless GM application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:53 am

maplestory name:limiteless

about me:Hi my name is Darren but call me limiteless for my maplestory name. Im a very nice persone and a deticated student at my school. I love to play maplestory private servers but not really the real one its really hard to level. I like to make some servers but they get a little bit tricky for me.

reason for GM:I hope i get pick as a GM. I know how to make a private server (of any games) NON HAMACHI!!! If you know the server ArberMS i was an admin in that server but then it got shut down by nexon Sad. SO that means i have a lot of experience as a GM. I will take any place as a gm

-time i play (well it depends on the weekends i can play for a while) for weekdays probaly for an 1hour and a half.
Back to top Go down
Chrissie
Admin
Chrissie

PostSubject: Re: limiteless GM application   limiteless GM application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:52 pm

I AM SORRY TO TELL YOU THAT I WILL NOT CHOOSE YOUR GM APPLICATION.

SORRY.

REASON: THE IDEAS ARE QUITE COMMON

MAYBE TRY OUT THE NEXT TIME!

Chrissie Razz
Back to top Go down
https://salmonms.forumotion.com
MAPLECACACA

PostSubject: Re: limiteless GM application   limiteless GM application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:30 am

OK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: limiteless GM application   limiteless GM application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

limiteless GM application
Page 1 of 1